Monday, March 23, 2009

I Need a Haircut!


"Like Zoinks Scoob"
I desperately need a haircut bad. I'm begining to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo or one of the Monkees. The only problem is I want a new hairstyle but I don't know what I want to do with it. To begin with my hair isn't the greatest mane this side of the Mississippi. My hair just gets really thick and shaggy and doesn't grow long so I can't really style it or at least I don't think I can. I also need to trim or completely shave my beard because I'm tired of my mustache smelling of food, the flavor savor can get old real fast. If you have any suggestions let me know, it would truly be appreciated.

Haircut!
Speaking of Haircuts, we recorded the tracking and vocals for our first (and only?) full length album about a month and a half to two months ago. Brian and Greg have been in the "lab" mixing, producing and mastering it. We haven't played/practice since we recorded our songs in what seems like eons ago. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but we're playing a show this Friday at Dogwood and it would be nice to be sharp. Not to jump the gun but I think for the most part we've accepted the fact that this isn't gonna last forever and most likely end unfortunately sooner rather then later because one of us could be moving and that I'm going to hopefully get a 9-5 job beginning this summer.

"Y'all Gone Make Me Lose My Mind"
Any who, I've become seriously addicted to Fallout 3. I've been averaging about 3 hours or more a day in gameplay. The game is just fucking phenomenal plus it doesn't hurt that all I do at work is talk about the game with Justin Credible, Neil, and Paul. It can get to the point sometimes when I'm playing the game that my right eyeball feels like it's gonna pop out of my skull.
A Guy Can Dream Can't He?
For those of you who don't know (that is if anybody is actually reading this blog besides Ms. Emily Soper) what Fallout 3 is it's a game where you basically walk around on quests in a post nuke fallout DC and encounter survivors, enemies and all sorts of mutants. Everything you do in the game determines the out come of the game.

Except I won't be wearing socks
Other then that though nothing really else special has happened in the past few days. My parents go away for a week and a half beginning next weekend and it couldn't come at a better time. I get along with my folks but lately I'm like on edge and get annoyed at the slightest thing they do or ask me. So needless to say I'm looking forward to having the house to myself.

Until Next Time, Keep on Rockin in the Free World!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I got a shout out.

Glenn Hannan said...

I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Sexpuppe